Offering two weeks in 2020
Saturday, September 19 – Friday, September 25, 2020
Sunday, September 27 – Saturday, October 3, 2020
Do you want to enjoy the French sun, delicious vegetarian meals, spectacular views, stay in a beautiful, comfortable, and ecological guesthouse surrounded by vineyards and do yoga twice a day?
Then turn your vacation into an unforgettable experience by joining us for this yoga retreat at the Eco Guesthouse Ferrairolles.
- September 19 – 25 – € 875 – Teacher, Juliane Geller, returning in 2020
- September 27 – October 3 – € 875 – Teacher, will be announced soon
Prices based on shared room (twin beds) with en-suite bathroom.
Included retreat highlights:
- 7 days + 6 nights’ accommodation
- An intimate retreat – maximum 9 participants
- Yoga twice per day (taught in English): skill level for beginner and intermediate
- Electric bike excursion in Cathar castle country – electric bike, castle entrance and guide included – biking has never been easier than on an electric bike
- All snacks and meals: local and inventive vegetarian cuisine (with a glass of wine at dinner from our own vineyards)
- An interactive wine tasting and food pairing night
- Plenty of free time to explore the property: wander through vineyards, olive trees, or take a dip in the ecological swimming pool
- Hiking opportunities in the surrounding local hills
- (Optional) participate in the grape harvest – September dates only
- (Optional) learn how the Eco Guesthouse Ferrairolles operates
What’s not included:
- Transportation to France
- Narbonne train station transfers (inquire for rates)
- Sightseeing activities
A deposit of €250 solidifies your spot
To reserve your spot contact Eco Guesthouse Ferrairolles at EcoGuesthouseFerrairolles@gmail.com
If you are traveling with a friend(s), please indicate your preferred roommate(s). All other guests will be placed with a carefully chosen roommate.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our retreats!
Eco Guesthouse Ferrairolles Team