The Eco Guesthouse Ferrairolles is an enlarged and remodeled Bergerie (a former Shepard’s cottage). The guesthouse consists of four guest bedrooms each with a private bathroom and a large common room with a fireplace.
Guest accommodation and amenities:
- Four spacious bedrooms are decorated with a fusion of ancient Mediterranean and Asian furniture and textiles. The floors are made from local red ceramic tiles or hardwood.
- Large glass windows and doors in each room offer panoramic views of the surrounding landscape including vineyards, foothills and a view of Mont Canigou.
- All rooms have comfortable twin beds which can be made up as a king-size bed; one room has a loft with a third bed.
- Roomy en-suite bathrooms in each bedroom are constructed from grey waxed-concrete and wood, and contains a unique ancient sink.
- Breakfast is included with the guesthouse rate.
- Evening vegetarian meals and picnics available by arrangement and additional cost – the kitchen is not available for guest’s use
IMPORTANT! Please know that the bedrooms and bathrooms are NOT heated in the winter or air conditioned in the summer!
- Large common room (living room/dining area) with a fireplace
- An ecological swimming pool and an outdoor yoga deck
- We do not have television. Cell phones have reception here. However, we encourage you to disconnect from devices to achieve the most valuable experience at the Ferrairolles
The guesthouse is separate but attached to the original Bergerie. Rolinka, her two cats, and two large Pyrenees mountain dogs (they are gentle, but large and hairy and yes, they bark…) live in the original section of the Bergerie. The dogs and cats have access and roam around the outside of the house but, are not allowed inside the guesthouse. The kitchen and their living space are private.
Guests access the Guesthouse through a separate entrance. You have full access to the common living room/dining area, ecological swimming pool, yoga deck, board games and musical instruments. You may also enjoy wandering through the vineyards.
Rolinka’s kitchen is not available for guest’s use.
Bed and Breakfast, per room (based on 2 persons) start at € 80,- per night
Evening vegetarian meals and picnics available by arrangement and additional cost.
Excursions to local attractions can be arranged upon request.